Here is Part 2 of our 12 Days of Christmas!
7. With all this cold weather it’s time to keep warm! There are few things better than a nice summer (or winter) evening with friends and family around a campfire. The Jackson Grills Patio Fire gives great light, warmth, and the cozy comfort of a regular campfire with total convenience. This a great alternative during summer camp fire bans, is approved for use within city limits, and can be easily packed up to take camping.
8. The Grit-Gitter is great for vacuuming grit and debris from tight corners in your hot tub or pool. Plus it floats on the surface until you need it; nothing to get out, nothing to hook up, or anything to plug in. Simply grab the Grit-Gitter, place it over the debris, squeeze, and you are done! It is that easy!
9. Steeped in tradition and history, Island Grillstone is an innovative barbecue accessory made of naturally porous volcanic rock cut to fit most barbeques. Its unique properties allow The Island Grillstone to hold the natural flavor, moisture and nutrients in the food, while preventing flare-ups that cause charring.
10. The Gas Grill Splatter Mat is the only targeted deck protector that is reversible! Drippings and grunge associated with everyday grilling can be cleaned from The Gas Grill Splatter Mat and if necessary, it can be turned over to extend its life usage.
11. Hydropool Hot Tubs Serenity SE 5 is a 4- 5 person spa that features a lounger. Hydropool’s Special Edition is available in 110 volts for Plug & Play or 220 volts, and it’s even Made in Canada! Ergonomically designed for full body support and comfort, the SE 5 hot tub can be fitted with soft, comfortable pillows to support your head and neck coupled with wide lumbar seats to cradle your body.
12. Charcoal is always in demand and we carry a Oak & Hickory blend, as well as a Canadian Sugar Maple. Plus it’s perfect for that naughty person on your list 😉
If you’re interested in any of these items or something else special for those on your Christmas list stop by the store or give us a call! We’d love to help make your Christmas shopping easy!
In case you missed it, click here for Part 1!